08 November, 2011

Jom Makan!

Hey peeps. I'm organising a makan outing @ Ichiban Sushi on Saturday, 19th Nov. Plans thereafter will be decided after dinner or if there is anyone who is willing to plan out something, pls do so and post out your suggestions.. Thank you. Btw, be prepared to spend abt $15-18 on e set meal(s). Any ques, just shoot it out on the shoutbox. I'll get back to you asap. Btw, i need your confirmation by Friday, 18th Nov so that i can make a reservation. Thank you very much!

Date: 19th Nov
Day: Saturday
Rendezvous: 6pm @ Plaza Sing
Event: Dinner @ Ichiban Sushi
Post event: Movie? Chillax? Someone else plan pls else we'll just proceed home?

For more info, http://www.ichibansushi.com.sg/
P.S from what i know, there is no menu on that webpage. it's just illustration.


- R i D -

17 comments:

RiD said...

sorry for the unorganised sentences. as long as everyone can ustand can alr. cheerS!

suzana said...

lolo.. how bout movies? but weekend ex right.. so idk=p cant hang out at Bedok reservoir anymore!!

Big D said...

i'm in.. gonna have the tori garlic teriyaki wazen!!

Big D said...

got pork how? still wanna go..

Boss said...

Hey, if got pork then can we go other jap food(cuz I geli). I think there is another jap food in ps.

JuJU said...

I am okay with anything, will join you all after the nikah.=)

Awal said...

huh kak juju nak nikah?

memoriies.of.muzic said...

Im going too wif abg wif kakak :) - zilah here

Big D said...

so u guys are ok wit pork?

Boss said...

No I am not!!

JuJu said...

Its not me la..aiyoh. My best friend's brother. chish, u would know if i was getting married. I am okay with anything..

Awal said...

huh you going nikah with your best friend brother..ish kak ju!

Ana said...

me too, just let me know if it's confirmed and count me in!

Awal said...

see kak ju even kak ana wanna go for your nikah.. y u so bad never invite us..!

RiD said...

I'm ok w anything. Btw. Majority of e jap food do have pork in their menu. Only place I knw halal is at downtowneast but I think not nice. E other jap restaurant at ps also has pork. So up to u all.

RiD said...

Or those in banquet type got no pork. not sure abt sakae sushi or sushi tei but price wise ichiban sushi beats r rest.

Big D said...

ade babi pon korang sebat!! rosak!! rosak!!