19 December, 2011

An Addition

Hello Belos

As you all know, our dearest Biol has given birth to a beautiful baby girl and I have been waiting for a picture of her like forever. Although intially I wanted Prof Bona or Suzinak to do a post, I couldn't wait to share with the rest of the belos when I saw her (Thank Wan). So Ana and Suz, if you have more things to write or more pictures, you can create a new entry or just continue from here. =)

Syaza Ridwana
(Harumanku dan Keriangan)

She's beautiful so be prepared to get strucked by her beauty. =)


So Belo's, let's welcome Syaza Ridwana as the new addition to our Belo family!!

P.S: Ana or Suz, what do you call her by?

3 comments:

JuJu said...

AHHHH!So cute and so pretty!! I can't wait to see her la!! Geram seh.

suzana said...

syaza

Mazlina said...

so cute!!!