20 November, 2011

OWOOOO

First and foremost, thanks to Mr Wan Cekik for organizing yesterday's makan outing. Although we did not stick to your original plan of eating at the Japanese place, we still had fun! And, no prizes for guessing who came and who didn't. HAH.

Next will be about Swimming, I think the bunch of us will be going Kuantan this coming friday night so again swimming has to be postponed. I am suggesting instead of postponing it to the week after, can we do it on Thursday? Just leave your comments and if I can get at least 6 people who can commit then let's do it on Thursday and let's not have dinner outside, instead we will head back home for dinner. What say you?

4 comments:

RiD said...

Count me out. I've got sth on on thurs.

Boss said...

alright.

Anonymous said...

Me and zilah are in.-haj

memoriies.of.muzic said...

kakak should be ( no promises)